What is Virtual Vocations?
Virtual Vocations is a premium site for finding remote jobs. By our calculations, it’s the largest online database of legitimate work-from-home jobs in the US.
Virtual Vocations has been featured in many reputable publications, such as Forbes, CNBC, and Oprah Magazine.
Price + Discount Info (Get 20% Off)
Virtual Vocations has free and premium membership options.
With a free account, you can browse and apply for some jobs (via this page). However, you can only apply for most jobs if you sign up for a premium plan.
Premium pricing ranges from $16 per month to $60 for 6 months.
Each membership plan offers a 30-day refund guarantee and you can cancel any time.
Members also get extra features and bonuses.
Virtual Vocations Discount (20% Off)
Virtual Vocations is currently offering a 20% DISCOUNT on all membership plans.
Here are the discount offers:
Pros of Virtual Vocations
- 3500+ fully remote jobs are added each week.
- All jobs are hand-screened and verified.
- 40+ job categories with remote career opportunities.
- Expert and entry-level jobs, part-time and full-time.
- Great remote work filters (100% Telecommute, 3-4 days per week, flexible schedule, willingness to travel, etc.)
- Other handy filtering options, including US location filters (search jobs by state, region, time zone, or nationwide).
- Concise job summaries and company profiles.
- Out of 3500+ new jobs each week, about 35+ of them are available for free.
Cons of Virtual Vocations
- The formatting of full job descriptions is not always ideal for fast browsing.
- Many job listings from big corporations, not so many from small companies or startups.
- The majority of jobs are US-based.
- Not suitable if you’re from outside the US or want to live a digital nomad lifestyle.
- More expensive than FlexJobs if you buy a longer-term subscription (3 months or more), assuming you use an evergreen FlexJobs discount.
Is Virtual Vocations worth it?
Virtual Vocations is well worth the low price if you’re based in the US.
With so many legit remote jobs listed on the site, using Virtual Vocations alone is much more efficient than browsing several other websites instead.
For a small fee, you get instant access to tons of telecommuting jobs – all in one place.
Virtual Vocations Tips
- Sign up for a free account and get newsletter updates on new work-from-home job opportunities.
- Be sure to choose how often you’d like to receive email updates. By default, you’ll receive them daily.
- Reminder: it’s only worth subscribing to Virtual Vocations if you’re based in the US 🙂
Best Sites To Find Remote Jobs
We’re on a mission to review all the best remote jobs websites.
Our top-rated sites by category:
🏆 Best Remote Job Boards 🏆
Our top 5 remote job boards:
|FlexJobs|| 4.7/5||FlexJobs review|
|Dynamite Jobs|| 4.6/5||Dynamite Jobs review|
|Virtual Vocations|| 4.6/5||Virtual Vocations review|
|AngelList|| 4.4/5||AngelList review|
|Remote.co|| 4.2/5||Remote.co review|
|See all the remote jobs websites we've reviewed »|
Your Virtual Vocations Review
Have you tried using Virtual Vocations for finding a remote job?
Please consider leaving your review below – good or bad – doesn’t matter so long as it’s helpful to our readers.
Thanks for your support!
Learn more about Remote Jobs
This review is a joint effort between Niall Doherty and Rita Epps of eBiz Facts.
- To date, we've spent 100+ hours researching and reviewing remote jobs websites, on the hunt for the best of the best.
- We spend an hour or more testing each site to see if it's a good resource for finding remote jobs in various industries.
- For sites with a paywall – like FlexJobs and Virtual Vocations – we pay for access to see if they're worth the price.
- We write up and publish our findings here on eBiz Facts, and rank each site accordingly. See our full rankings.
Note: We earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through referral links in this review. Read our full disclosure.