Pros of LinkedIn Jobs
- 4,600+ new jobs each week (tagged as “remote”).
- Easy to find the most recent postings.
- You can apply for some jobs directly through LinkedIn (tagged as “easy apply”) – which saves you some time adding your contact info on other companies’ sites.
- Free access.
Cons of LinkedIn Jobs
- Job listings are not reviewed or verified.
- Some jobs tagged as “remote” are not 100% remote.
- Search filters don’t always work well at finding the most relevant results.
- Occasionally, job postings are messy (written in another language, have formatting issues, etc.)
- Many repetitive job listings posted one after another – with different locations.
LinkedIn Jobs Verdict
On LinkedIn Jobs you can find tons of remote job updates on a daily basis.
Even though remote job search isn’t always accurate and requires extra time for browsing, you might be willing to sacrifice that for free access to a large list of remote jobs.
Best Sites To Find Remote Jobs
We’re on a mission to review all the best remote jobs websites.
Our top-rated sites by category:
🏆 Best Remote Job Boards 🏆
Our top 5 remote job boards:
|FlexJobs|| 4.7/5||FlexJobs review|
|Dynamite Jobs|| 4.6/5||Dynamite Jobs review|
|Virtual Vocations|| 4.6/5||Virtual Vocations review|
|AngelList|| 4.4/5||AngelList review|
|Remote.co|| 4.2/5||Remote.co review|
|See all the remote jobs websites we've reviewed »|
Your LinkedIn Jobs Review
Have you tried using LinkedIn Jobs for finding a remote job?
Please consider leaving your review below – good or bad – doesn’t matter so long as it’s helpful to our readers.
Thanks for your support!
Learn more about Remote Jobs
This review is a joint effort between Niall Doherty and Rita Epps of eBiz Facts.
- To date, we've spent 100+ hours researching and reviewing remote jobs websites, on the hunt for the best of the best.
- We spend an hour or more testing each site to see if it's a good resource for finding remote jobs in various industries.
- For sites with a paywall – like FlexJobs and Virtual Vocations – we pay for access to see if they're worth the price.
- We write up and publish our findings here on eBiz Facts, and rank each site accordingly. See our full rankings.
Note: We earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through referral links in this review. Read our full disclosure.