What is Hubstaff Talent?
A website for freelance gigs and remote work jobs, created by software company Hubstaff.
Hubstaff has thousands of customers that use their time tracking app – these are remote startups, software companies, agencies, e-commerce businesses, etc.
It’s free for Hubstaff customers to post jobs on the platform, so it may often be their first (and perhaps only) stop. However, most jobs seem to be low paid.
Pros of Hubstaff Talent
- 50+ full-time remote jobs are added each week.
- 80+ hourly-based contracts or fixed-price freelance gigs added each week.
- Easy to find the most recent job postings, or to sort by pay rate.
- You can send customized messages to each employer, which might increase your chances of getting hired.
Cons of Hubstaff Talent
- The majority of jobs are low paid, starting at $2/hour.
- The site is less suitable for remote workers than it is for freelancers.
- You must create a public freelancer profile to apply for any job – even if you’re not a freelancer and you’re looking for a full-time remote job.
- Your freelancer profile must state a minimum of 1 year of professional experience to get approved. Even if you just want to apply for a $2/hr gig which doesn’t require any experience in the job listing.
- There are no categories to search by job type (instead, search by specific skills or keywords).
- No location tags available to quickly grasp if the position is within your region or time zone.
Best Sites To Find Remote Jobs
We’re on a mission to review all the best remote jobs websites.
Our top-rated sites by category:
🏆 Best Remote Jobs Websites 🏆
Our top 5 remote job boards:
|FlexJobs|| 4.7/5||FlexJobs review|
|Dynamite Jobs|| 4.6/5||Dynamite Jobs review|
|Virtual Vocations|| 4.6/5||Virtual Vocations review|
|AngelList|| 4.4/5||AngelList review|
|Remote.co|| 4.2/5||Remote.co review|
|See all the remote jobs websites we've reviewed »|
Your Hubstaff Talent Review
Have you tried using Hubstaff Talent for finding a remote job?
Please consider leaving your review below – good or bad – doesn’t matter so long as it’s helpful to our readers.
Thanks for your support!
This review is a joint effort between Niall Doherty and Rita Epps of eBiz Facts.
- To date, we've spent 100+ hours researching and reviewing remote jobs websites, on the hunt for the best of the best.
- We spend an hour or more testing each site to see if it's a good resource for finding remote jobs in various industries.
- For sites with a paywall – like FlexJobs and Virtual Vocations – we pay for access to see if they're worth the price.
- We write up and publish our findings here on eBiz Facts, and rank each site accordingly. See our full rankings.
Note: We earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through referral links in this review. Read our full disclosure.