What is FlexJobs?
FlexJobs is a premium job board for remote, part-time, and other flexible jobs. You’ll find tons of verified work-from-home jobs across many different industries.
FlexJobs has been featured by the likes of Forbes, Time Magazine, WSJ, USA Today, and NBC.
FlexJobs Price + Discount (50% Off)
Short summaries of all job listings are available for free, but to see full job descriptions and apply for jobs, you’ll need a premium membership.
Plans normally range from $15/month to $50/year.
Each membership plan offers a 30-day refund guarantee. Cancel any time.
Members also get extra features and bonuses.
FlexJobs Promo Code (50% Off)
FlexJobs is running a special offer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Try using promo code SAVE50 or JOBS to get as much as 50% off your first payment.
Evergreen FlexJobs Discount (Up To 33% Off)
Use promo code FLEXLIFE on the subscription page to get up to 33% discount offer.
Here are the offers you’ll get using coupon code FLEXLIFE:
- $4.95 / week
- $9.95 / month
- $23.95 / 3 months
- $44.95 / year
Note that the discount ONLY applies to your first payment. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the normal rate unless you cancel or expire your account (which you can easily do at any time).
Pros of FlexJobs
- 800+ legitimate work-from-home jobs added every week.
- All jobs hand-screened.
- 50+ job categories with remote career opportunities.
- All levels of career, entry-level to executive, part-time to full-time.
- Powerful filtering options: 100% remote jobs, flexible schedule, willingness to travel, etc.
- Concise job summaries and company profiles for easy browsing.
- 50+ new jobs each week are international and can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Better than Virtual Vocations – another premium remote jobs site – if you want to become a digital nomad or if you live outside the US.
- Cheaper than Virtual Vocations if you buy a longer-term subscription (3 months or more), assuming you use an evergreen FlexJobs discount.
Cons of FlexJobs
- Filters can be overwhelming and confusing to navigate.
- Many job listings from big corporations, not so many from small companies or startups.
Is FlexJobs worth it?
If you’re short on time, FlexJobs is well worth the low price.
With so many legitimate jobs added each week, using FlexJobs alone is much more efficient than browsing several other websites instead.
FlexJobs’ team of researchers does most of the legwork for you.
- Browse the free version of the site first to make sure there’s a good number of appealing job postings in your industry and/or location.
- To quickly find work-from-anywhere jobs, use the advanced job search options here.
- Check out their list of Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs in 2020.
Best Sites To Find Remote Jobs
We’re on a mission to review all the best remote jobs websites.
Our top-rated sites by category:
🏆 Best Remote Job Boards 🏆
Our top 5 remote job boards:
|FlexJobs|| 4.7/5||FlexJobs review|
|Dynamite Jobs|| 4.6/5||Dynamite Jobs review|
|Virtual Vocations|| 4.6/5||Virtual Vocations review|
|AngelList|| 4.4/5||AngelList review|
|Remote.co|| 4.2/5||Remote.co review|
|See all the remote jobs websites we've reviewed »|
Your FlexJobs Review
Have you tried using FlexJobs for finding a remote job?
Please consider leaving your review below – good or bad – doesn’t matter so long as it’s helpful to our readers.
Thanks for your support!
This review is a joint effort between Niall Doherty and Rita Epps of eBiz Facts.
- To date, we've spent 100+ hours researching and reviewing remote jobs websites, on the hunt for the best of the best.
- We spend an hour or more testing each site to see if it's a good resource for finding remote jobs in various industries.
- For sites with a paywall – like FlexJobs and Virtual Vocations – we pay for access to see if they're worth the price.
- We write up and publish our findings here on eBiz Facts, and rank each site accordingly. See our full rankings.
Note: We earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through referral links in this review. Read our full disclosure.