This is the definitive Vindale Research review for 2020.
We’ve spent 100+ hours researching and testing the best survey sites.
Here’s how Vindale Research stacks up…
- The eBiz Facts team had previously spent 100+ hours researching and reviewing online survey sites.
- Niall and Will spent a combined 5+ hours researching and testing Vindale Research.
- Niall contacted Vindale Research support to test out their responsiveness.
- Will wrote up his findings and Niall combined those with his own to create a first draft of this review.
- We sent the draft to our Freedom Business Builder community and the folks at Vindale Research and asked for feedback.
- We made our final edits and published the review.
Note: We may earn a commission via referral links in this review. Read our full disclosure here.
What is Vindale Research?
Vindale Research is an online marketing research panel that pays you to take surveys, open emails and watch videos.
If you’re in the US, UK, Australia or Canada, you can sign up and start earning.
This way of making money online is known as GetPaidTo.
How does Vindale Research work?
You choose which surveys you want to do.
Each survey shows the estimated time taken and payout value…
Here’s a quick video from Vindale Research that shows how their platform works…
Is Vindale Research legit or a scam?
Vindale is owned by Dynata LLC, which has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Vindale has also received mostly positive reviews from thousands of reviewers on Trustpilot…
So is Vindale Research safe?
Given the BBB rating and those thousands of positive reviews, I’d have to say that yes, Vindale Research is a safe and trusted survey site where you can make money online.
How much does Vindale Research pay?
- Online Survey Taker at Vindale Research
- $2 – $5 per hour
Vinny represents a typical person doing online research studies at Vindale.
As you can see, his earnings are fairly low. (This is typical for survey sites.)
Vindale users report earnings of $0.80 for a 10-20 minute survey, and there’s no limit on how many surveys you can apply for each day. However, there are numerous reports of issues qualifying for surveys.
Overall, expect to earn $2 – $5 per hour answering surveys on Vindale Research.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How do I get my money from Vindale Research?
You have to reach $50 in total earnings on Vindale before you can cash out.
Vindale’s minimum payout is a common complaint on Reddit, since it can take a long time to see any cash after you start working.
Though with Vindale’s $1 sign-up bonus you only have $49 to go before you can cash out 🤑
This video has more info on how to get your money from Vindale Research…
Vindale Research Reward Codes
You might have found this review while searching for Vindale Research reward codes.
Such reward codes did exist up until 2018, with Vindale posting them regularly on their Twitter and Facebook pages.
Unfortunately, they don’t do that anymore. When you sign up for and use Vindale Research, you won’t see anywhere to enter a code.
I’ve seen other websites and reviews list the following as reward codes:
- $1 bonus when you join Vindale
- $5 bonus when you refer a friend to Vindale
Vindale Research Sign Up
To create an account you’ll need to enter your name, email address, and some other details, then answer a short questionnaire so Vindale knows what kind of surveys are best for you.
Vindale Research Hacks
I spent some time searching for and testing hacks to help you earn more money on Vindale Research.
Unfortunately there’s no “magic bullet” to significantly boost your earnings.
But this list of 12 survey site hacks will help you maximize your earnings on Vindale and similar sites 😉
Vindale Research Referral Program
You may also hear this referred to as:
- Vindale Research refer-a-friend
- Vindale Research affiliate program
- We’re listing the Vindale referral program as “broken” because it simply didn’t work when we tested it.
Our referral link went to a broken webpage, so we couldn’t get credit for referring others to Vindale.
We contacted Vindale support about this issue and got the following response within 24 hours:
“We are currently placing a limit on our referrals until we fix issues concerning fraudulent referrals where new accounts are being closed after being paid. While the investigation is still on going we are asking for your patience.”
A month later, the issue still hadn’t been resolved 😕
So for now you shouldn’t count on earning any money by referring other people to Vindale Research.
Here’s how the Vindale Research Referral Program is supposed to work…
Basically, when you sign up for an account at Vindale, they give you a special referral link that you can share with friends and followers…
Whenever someone clicks your link, signs up for a Vindale account and earns at least $1, Vindale will pay you $5 as a reward.
Which sounds great, but there is a serious limitation:
That means you can only earn a maximum of $25 be referring people to Vindale ☹️
(Again, this is how the Vindale referral program is supposed to work, but it was completely broken when we tested it.)
Vindale Research Complaints
Vindale Research generally receives positive reviews, here are some common complaints I’ve seen:
- Vindale users regularly complain that they get disqualified from surveys.
- The time estimates for completing surveys are sometimes off.
- The $50 payout threshold is on the high end compared to other survey sites.
- You can only earn a maximum of $25 from the referral program.
Is Vindale Research worth it?
Vindale Research isn’t worth it if you’re looking to earn a living working online. (There are much better options for that.)
But Vindale is a decent way to earn a little extra cash while watching Netflix or listening to a podcast.
The main knock against it is the $50 payout threshold. That’s quite high compared to other survey sites, so you’ll probably have to spend a lot of time filling out surveys on Vindale before you get paid.
Vindale Research Alternatives
🏆 Best Survey Sites 🏆
Your Vindale Research Review
Have you tried Vindale Research?
Please consider leaving a review below – good or bad – doesn’t matter so long as it’s helpful to our visitors. Thanks for your support!
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.