- $1.67 million estimated monthly revenue
How does Logan Paul make money online?
Logan Paul is an American YouTuber, actor, and boxer based in Los Angeles, USA. Formerly, he was a Vine star. He started his first YouTube channel in 2013. On YouTube, Logan makes comedy-centric videos, featuring wild pranks and crazy challenges.
He has also appeared in TV shows and films including The Thinning: New World Order (2018) and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Bizaardvark (2015).
Logan has four YouTube channels:
- Logan Paul (20+ million subscribers)
- TheOfficialLoganPaul (5+ million subscribers)
- Impaulsive (2.6+ million subscribers)
- ImpaulsiveClips (570K+ subscribers)
(Impaulsive is a podcast Logan started in November 2018.)
Logan Paul makes money online in several ways:
- YouTube ad revenue
- Merchandise (Maverick clothing line)
- Video sponsors for videos and podcasts (Raycon, BlueChew, etc.)
- Streaming revenue from his podcasts and songs on Spotify and Apple Music.
- Maverick Club memberships
- Exclusive live events (YouTube boxing and Challenger games).
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 8,279 legendary subscribers.
How much does Logan Paul make a year?
In the following video from June 2020, it is estimated that Logan Paul makes approximately $20 million per year, which works out to $1.67 million per month, or $55,000 per day.
The above estimates sound about right, since Forbes reported that Logan Paul made $14.5 million via YouTube in 2018 – just over $1.2 million per month – and he has likely increased his income since then.
In the following video from June 2019, Logan reveals that he once sold $3 million of merchandise in one 3-day stretch…
Meanwhile, Business Insider reported in September 2019 that Logan earns $11,688 per minute of YouTube video.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Logan Paul get started?
Logan started making videos at the age of 10 for a platform known as Zoosh. From there, he gradually grew his following on social media and YouTube.
Some key insights from a 2019 Business Insider article:
- While in high school, Logan started creating videos of him doing pranks, stunts and comedy on the video sharing platform Vine.
- By the time Vine shut down, Logan had 9.4 million followers on his account.
- He then moved to YouTube to continue creating videos.
- Logan attended Ohio University, USA but dropped out in 2014.
- In 2015, he started appearing in TV shows and films.
- As of this writing, Logan has 20+ million subscribers on his main YouTube channel.
What type of online business does Logan Paul have?
Logan runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Authority (Level 4)
This is the crux of Logan’s online business. He’s a classic influencer, with a large following on various social media and streaming platforms, as well as YouTube.
- Physical Products (Level 4)
A significant part of Logan’s business is selling merchandise online.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.