- Tech and Lifestyle YouTuber
- $11,691 monthly ad revenue from one youtube channel
How does Shelby Church make money online?
Shelby Church is a full-time tech and lifestyle YouTuber based in Los Angeles. She makes videos about making money online, photography, travel vlogs, and technology products.
Shelby has two YouTube channels:
Shelby makes money online in several ways:
- YouTube ad revenue
- Affiliate marketing (affiliate links to Amazon, Airbnb, etc. in video descriptions)
- Video sponsors (eg. Skillshare in the video below)
Shelby also has a project called shuttr.com, where she aims to build a marketplace that connects bloggers, YouTubers, and other social media influencers with freelance videographers, photographers, and other creative professionals to help them make better content.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 8,302 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Shelby Church make?
In 2019, Shelby Church made a total of $140,293 from ad revenue on her main YouTube channel, which works out to an average of $11,691 per month.
We know this from the following video she posted in January 2020:
As Shelby explains there, how much money she earns can vary greatly per video. Her best-performing video of 2019 earned her $17 per 1000 views.
However, the total amount of money that Shelby makes from all of her online activities (affiliates, sponsors, etc) remains unclear.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Shelby get started?
In the following video from July 2020, Shelby revealed how she grew her YouTube channel…
Some insights from that video:
- Shelby started making YoutTube videos when she was only 14 years old.
- She started her YouTube journey by making make-up tutorials and vlogs about her daily life as a gymnast.
- Shelby shares that her secret to growth was consistency and creativity.
- At the time the above video was published, Shelby was living a happy and successful life working as a full-time YouTuber with 1.5 million YouTube subscribers.
What kind of online business does Shelby have?
Shelby runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Authority (Level 4)
Shelby has tons of followers and subscribers on YouTube and social media.
- Marketplace (Level 5)
Shelby’s shuttr.com is an online marketplace.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.