- YouTube Comedian
- $25,000 estimated monthly YouTube ad revenue
How does Liza Koshy make money online?
Liza Koshy is an American actress, television host, and YouTuber. She makes comedy videos and videos related to her everyday life experiences.
Liza is loved by her followers because of her loud facial expressions, quick pace, and humor. Here’s one of her most popular videos:
Liza started her career on Vine in 2013, then started a YouTube channel in 2015. She had 7+ million followers on Vine before it shut down in 2017.
Liza Koshy has two YouTube channels:
In 2018, she produced and starred in a YouTube Premium comedy series Liza on Demand. Here’s the first episode of that series…
Liza Koshy makes money in the following ways…
- YouTube ad revenue.
- Video sponsors (Nike, AT&T, Calvin Klein, etc).
- Pay for her shows on YouTube Premium.
- Selling beauty products online.
Liza has also acted in several movies (check her IMDB) and appeared in the MTV television series Total Request Live as a host.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 8,247 legendary subscribers.
How much does Liza Koshy make a year?
It’s estimated that Liza Koshy makes between $3K and $47K per month via YouTube ad revenue from her main channel in 2020, according to Social Blade.
If we take the midpoint of those figures and assume she earns $25K per month, that would mean Liza Koshy makes around $300K a year from YouTube ads on her main channel.
Liza also makes money online in other ways (sponsors, YouTube Premium shows, etc) but the exact amount is unclear.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
What is Liza Koshy net worth?
According to CapitalFM, Liza Koshy’s net worth is around $6 million USD as of October 2020.
How did Liza get started?
Liza talks about her YouTube career and how she chased her dreams in a 2020 interview…
The key insights from that video:
- Liza started making short comedy videos on Vine in 2013 under the name Lizzza.
- She then began posting videos on YouTube about her daily life with a comedy theme. Here’s one of her first videos on YouTube…
- In 2014, she enrolled in the University of Houston to study Business Marketing. But in 2015, she left college and moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career in acting.
- By 2016, she started to gain popularity on YouTube. A big moment was in November 2016, when she interviewed Barack Obama just before the elections. Here’s the interview…
- She stopped publishing videos on YouTube in 2018 and pursued full-time acting. Later in 2019, she resumed posting videos on YouTube.
- Liza credits her parents for supporting her YouTube and acting career.
What type of online business does Liza have?
Liza runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Authority (Level 4)
Liza has a big following on YouTube and social media.
- Physical Products (Level 4)
Liza sells a signature line of beauty products online.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.