- Kids YouTuber
- $1.5 million monthly revenue via YouTube
How does Like Nastya make money online?
Anastasia Radzinskaya, popularly known online as Like Nastya, Nastya, or Stacy, is a popular Russian YouTuber. As of 2020, she is 6 years old and lives in Florida, US with her parents.
Nastya is famous for her videos about children and stories which she uploads on her different channels. (Though it is most likely her parents who are responsible for the business side of things.)
Here’s the most popular video on her main channel (848+ million views):
As of this writing, Like Nastya is the biggest children’s YouTuber in terms of views and subscribers. Forbes in 2019 called her “one of the fastest-growing YouTubers”.
Nastya has eleven YouTube channels in different languages:
- Like Nastya (62+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya Vlog (16+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya DE (1+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya Show (33+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya PRT (11+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya Stories (4+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya ESP (23+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya KOR (2+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya VNM (2+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya IDN (7+ million subscribers)
- Like Nastya AE (12+ million subscribers).
Her largest channel (Like Nastya) is the 9th most-subscribed channel in the world.
Like Nastya makes money in the following ways…
- YouTube ad revenue.
- Brand deals (Legoland, Dannon, etc).
- In-app purchases of her iPhone/iPad game (Like Nastya Game).
According to Guinness World Records, Nastya and her family hold the record for “most YouTube Diamond Play buttons earned” as of June 24, 2020.
Another popular video (599+ million views):
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 8,247 legendary subscribers.
How much does Like Nastya make?
Like Nastya makes $18 million USD a year from her YouTube channels, which works out to $1.5 million per month on average, according to Forbes. This is the total income collected from YouTube ads, sponsored content, tours, etc.
Brands like Legoland and Dannon each paid Nastya six figures to work with her, as per the same Forbes article.
This makes Like Nastya one of the highest-earning YouTubers in the world.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Like Nastya get started?
Here are the key insights from a 2019 Business Insider article about Like Nastya:
- Nastya was born in Krasnodar Krai, southern Russia but later moved to Florida, the US with her parents.
- She was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, and doctors doubted that she would be able to speak at all.
- In 2016, Nastya’s parents created the YouTube channel named “Like Nastya”.
- In the beginning, it was a toy unboxing channel but later it showcased Nastya and her family’s trip to amusement parks. Later, the channel featured videos about everyday stories from Nastya’s life.
- Initially, the family spent 1-1.5 million Russian rubles per month (about $13k to $20k USD per month) on traveling and video creation. Later, the main channel started making a profit via the YouTube Partner Program.
- Nastya is popular because of her camera charisma that comes naturally to her. She is full of confidence while acting in videos. Here’s a typical video from her main channel…
- In 2020, Nastya signed a deal with IMG to produce products like merchandise, toys, apparel, homeware, and more under her brand.
What type of online business does Like Nastya have?
Nastya and her parents run a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Authority (Level 4)
Nastya is a classic influencer, with a large following on YouTube and social media.
- Digital Products (Level 4)
Nastya has a game on the Apple App Store with in-app purchases.
- Physical Products (Level 4)
As of 2020, Nastya and her parents are working on producing merchandise under her brand name.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.