- Internet Marketer
- $6000+ monthly revenue
- Published August 6, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Lester make money online?
In a June 2020 video, Lester specified four ways he makes money online:
The four ways:
- Monetized videos on his Facebook pages
- Affiliate marketing
- YouTube ad revenue
- Sales of his online course
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 8,125 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Lester make?
Lester says in the above video that he earns “well over $200 per day” from his online business, so we’re talking at least $6000 per month overall.
However, as per the screenshots shown at the beginning of that video, it looks like Lester earned $7,462 from Facebook marketing in May – up 24% from the previous month – and another $1,436 from YouTube ads the same month.
So, for that month at least, he probably earned closer to $10,000.
In a February 2020 video Lester showed how he earns money on Facebook via in-stream video ads:
In a May 2020 video, Lester showed that he earned $1287 in YouTube ad revenue the previous month:
He had 175k video views for the month, and 20-22k subscribers to his channel.
So his average income from YouTube ads in April and May works out to $1,341 per month.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Lester get started?
Lester shares his backstory in this video:
- He started working online in 2008-2009
- He learned SEO and found some freelance clients, eventually earning as much as $8000 per month while outsourcing some of the work.
- Eager to earn more passive income, in 2013-2014 Lester started learning about affiliate marketing and Facebook marketing. He was able to develop those income streams and eventually stop doing freelance work.
- He started posting videos to YouTube in November 2017.
What type of online business does Lester have?
Lester runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Freelance (Level 2)
This is how Lester got started making money online, but it seems he no longer does freelance work.
- Referral (Level 3)
Lester has been doing affiliate marketing for several years.
- Authority (Level 4)
He has thousands of followers on YouTube, Instagram, and his Facebook pages.
- Digital Products (Level 4)
Lester sells an online course teaching people how to earn money on Facebook.
- Social Network (Level 5)
Looks like Lester’s course has a significant social component in the form of a private Facebook group.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.