- YouTuber, Investor, Real Estate Agent
- $300,000 monthly revenue
How does Graham Stephan make money online?
Graham Stephan is a YouTuber, Investor, and Real Estate Agent based in Los Angeles, USA. He started his YouTube channel in 2016. On his channel, he talks about personal finance, real estate, and investing.
Since his birthday on April 22, 2020, Graham Stephan is 30 years old.
Graham has two YouTube channels:
In the January 2020 video below, Graham revealed that he makes money online in the following ways:
- YouTube ad revenue
- Online course sales (The Real Estate Agent Academy and The YouTube Creator Academy)
- Real estate agent sales
- Sponsors (e.g. Audible, Skillshare, SimpliSafe)
- Amazon affiliates commissions
- Private consulting to companies.
Graham also sells merch online at GrahamStephanStore.com.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 8,247 legendary subscribers.
What is Graham Stephan net worth?
Graham Stephan’s net worth is $6.5 million USD as of July 2020.
He revealed his net worth in this July 2020 video…
How much money does Graham Stephan make?
Graham Stephan makes between $250,00 to $350,000 a month from all of his online business activities, so about $300,000 per month on average (as he revealed in the first video above).
In the same video, Graham revealed that he made a total of $1.3 million from YouTube ad revenue in 2019 from both of his channels. That works out to $108,000 per month.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Graham get started?
In a 2019 article, Forbes summarized Graham’s journey as a Real Estate Agent and YouTuber. Here are the key insights from that article:
- At the age of 13, Graham started his first job in a marine aquarium wholesaler.
- He worked there till the age of 16, after which he became a drummer in a rock band.
- In 2008, Graham started his journey as a real estate agent by earning $500 as his first commission.
- Graham sold $120 million worth of real estate by the time he was 27.
- In 2017, Graham decided to pursue YouTube full time and made $26,000 that year.
- Graham says that his YouTube revenue is the byproduct of his passion for personal finance and investing.
What type of online business does Graham have?
Graham Stephan runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Freelance (Level 2)
Graham does private consulting to companies and has spoken across the United States and Canada teaching new investors how to purchase real estate.
- Authority (Level 4)
Graham has tons of followers and subscribers on YouTube and social media.
- Digital Products (Level 4)
Graham sells two courses – about becoming successful on YouTube and in the real estate business.
- Physical Products (Level 4)
Graham sells branded merch online.
- Investing (Level X)
Apart from investing in real estate, Graham has investments in stock and bond markets. Graham reveals his investment strategy in this 2019 video.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.