- Co-founder of Cliverse Media
- $124,750 company profit from one website flip
- Published July 31, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Doron make money online?
Doron seems to make money online in many ways.
As per his LinkedIn:
I am a digital media and marketing entrepreneur. I own and manage multiple online SEO driven publications that collectively receive millions of visitors per month.
For this profile though I’m only going to focus on one of his website flipping deals.
In a November 2019 article on Empire Flippers, Doron wrote how he and his team bought an Amazon affiliate website in April 2017, grew the traffic significantly over the next 16 months, then sold the site for a nice profit.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 7,145 legendary subscribers.
How much money did Doron make?
Here are the numbers from the article:
The total profit listed there is $124,750.
However, there doesn’t seem to be any accounting for the cost of growing the site during the 16 months Doron’s company owned it. There likely would have been expenses for content creation and software like Ahrefs.
Also, it’s unclear how much of that profit Doron would have had to split with his team/company.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Doron get started?
Doron shares how he got started working online at the beginning of this December 2019 interview:
- Has a degree in economics
- Worked as a chef in some fancy restaurants
- Got into online marketing in 2015
- Found a job with an online marketing agency based in Israel
- Worked his way up: SEO account manager → head of SEO
- In 2018 he became Lead of Digital Mergers & Acquisitions for that company.
What type of online business does Doron have?
Doron runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Resale (Level 3)
Doron’s company buys and resells content websites.
- Referral (Level 3) / Authority (Level 4)
Until they resell, Doron’s company generates revenue from the sites they buy. Small niche sites would be considered a referral business. Larger authority sites would be considered an authority business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.