- Fashion and Beauty Influencer
- $28,295 monthly ad revenue from one YouTube channel
- Published July 31, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Patricia make money online?
Patricia is a fashion and beauty influencer with a big following on social media. As such, she makes money in many different ways.
One of her biggest sources of income is YouTube ad revenue. Patricia has three YouTube channels:
- Patricia Bright (2.92m subscribers as of this writing)
- Britpoplife Vlogs (358k subscribers)
- The Break (283k subscribers)
She broke shared the earnings from YouTube ads on the first channel in this February 2020 video:
Patricia also earns money online from:
An April 2020 Forbes article about Patricia also notes that she offers an online course and “has worked with world-renowned companies such as Dior, Amazon and Coca-Cola.”
I’m guessing those collaborations were in the form of sponsored content on her social media channels.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 6,987 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Patricia make?
It’s unclear how much Patricia earns in total from her online business activities, but she shares in the above video how much she’s earned from her main YouTube channel over the years.
From 2017 to 2019 she earned a total of $1,018,633 in ad revenue from that channel, which works out to $28,295 per month.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Patricia get started?
Patricia tells much of her origin story in the video above.
- She studied accounting and finance at university.
- She started on YouTube in 2009 and earned $0 for the first two years.
- She worked in investment banking for 5 years while doing YouTube.
- By 2012 she was earning about $1500/month from YouTube ads.
- Then she signed a contract with a Multi Channel Network, which she says was a big mistake, but that earned her $3000-4000/month for a few years and she was able to quit her job.
- Her YouTube channel really took off in 2017 when she started uploading videos more frequently and consistently.
What type of online business does Patricia have?
Patricia runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Authority (Level 4)
Patricia has tons of followers and subscribers on YouTube and social media.
- Digital Products (Level 4)
Patricia sells an ebook, digital downloads, and an online course.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.