- Founder of Simply Insurance
- $50,000 monthly website revenue
- Published July 30, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Sa make money online?
Sa runs a website called Simply Insurance that helps people compare insurance quotes and buy insurance.
If a visitor to the site clicks an affiliate link to an insurance company website and buys insurance from them, Sa earns a commission.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 7,145 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Sa make?
Sa revealed during a podcast interview in October 2019 that his 2-year-old website was earning $13,000 to $15,000 per month in revenue, from only 6000 monthly visitors.
Then in a September 2020 interview, Sa revealed in another interview that his revenue was up to $50,000 per month.
Here’s the later interview with Sa:
In a comment here Sa also reveals that his expenses for the website are only about $2000 per month.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Sa get started?
You can hear the full story in the 2019 podcast interview.
- Sa had more than 11 years of experience in the insurance industry and used to sell insurance door-to-door.
- He decided to build an affiliate website in the insurance niche.
- To learn how to drive traffic, he took Brian Dean’s SEO course, SEO That Works.
- He worked on the site for 9 months before he saw his first commission check.
It was the best day of my life, I knew it worked. That’s all I needed to know, that it worked.
What type of online business does Sa have?
More specifically, Sa’s Simply Insurance website is an affiliate website.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.