- Online Weight Loss Coach
- $15,273 avg monthly coaching revenue
- Published July 30, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Nagina make money online?
Nagina describes herself as a “health & food coach for ambitious women.”
She runs a website called MasalaBody.com, which is packed with information to help women lose weight.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 9,981 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Nagina make?
In a February 2017 article on Growth Lab, Nagina reported earning as much as $20,000 in one month from one-on-one coaching:
Taking the last six months from the screenshot above, Nagina’s coaching revenue averages out to $15,273 per month.
Nagina wrote in the same article that she was able to scale up her business with a group coaching program…
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
What’s Nagina’s background?
Related to her coaching business, I don’t see any official qualifications listed on Nagina’s about page. It seems she’s mainly drawn on her own research and experience to start coaching others how to lose weight…
How does Nagina find clients?
Judging by the show notes from her interview at Side Hustle Nation, Nagina found her first clients like so:
- She started a blog and wrote about her own weight loss journey.
- She got her first 100 email subscribers by telling friends about her blog on Facebook.
- Within three months she had 500 subscribers and began pitching them her coaching services.
As SHN put it, Nagina converted “strangers into readers, readers into subscribers, and subscribers into clients.”
What type of online business does Nagina have?
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.