- Co-founder of Trademate
- $54,000 monthly sports betting profit
- Published August 17, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Jonas make money online?
Jonas makes money online in several ways.
- Betting on sports
Jonas bets money on all kinds of sporting events.
- Online poker
Jonas plays poker online and offline.
A company Jonas co-founded that provides an analysis tool for bettors. “We calculate the true odds of a sports event and signal when the bookies make mistakes. Enabling you to exploit them.”
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 9,981 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Jonas make?
In this August 2016 video, Jonas shows that he earned almost $1.3 million in profit from sports betting in a two-year period (Sep 2014 to Aug 2016):
That works out to an average of $54,000 per month for two years.
In an April 2020 video, Jonas shows that he earned about $200,000 profit playing poker online in a two-year period:
That works out to an average of $8,300 per month for two years.
It’s unknown how much Jonas earns as a co-founder of Trademate. The pricing for the service runs from €30 to €400 per month.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Jonas get started?
- Jonas started betting at only 4 years of age, and would sometimes win as much as $400 betting as a kid.
- He dropped out of school when he was 18, moved to Thailand and started playing poker online.
- In only eight months in Thailand, Jonas earned about $150,000 playing poker.
- He moved to London soon after and started focusing on sports betting. He would have been about 20 years old at this point.
- He co-founded Trademate in 2014 with his friend Martin. Originally the company was called Edgebet.
What type of online business does Jonas have?
Jonas runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Esports (Level X)
Jonas plays online poker professionally.
- Betting (Level X)
Jonas has earned quite a bit over the years betting on sports.
- Cloud Service (Level 5)
Trademate would be considered a SaaS business.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.