- App Developer and Coding Instructor
- $7,776 monthly revenue from apps
- Published August 6, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Danny make money online?
Danny is a self-described indie app developer and coding instructor.
It looks like most of his apps can be downloaded for free and are monetized with ads. His most successful app seems to be a budget planner called Fudget, which has a premium version priced at $3.99.
He would earn income from ads on his YouTube channel and from sales of his courses on Udemy.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 6,987 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Danny make?
Danny left this comment on YouTube in January 2020:
As per exchange rates on the last day of 2019, £70,336 = $93,318.
So Danny earned an average of $7,776 per month from his apps in 2019.
As of this writing his YouTube channel has less than 5,000 subscribers so he’s probably earning very little from ads on there. Social Blade’s estimate is $8 to $132 per month.
One of his Udemy courses looks to be quite popular though, so he’s probably earned a fair amount from that:
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Danny get started?
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Danny graduated from the University of Salford in 2007 with a BSc in web design and development, video production, and audio production.
- For the next ten years or so he worked as a designer/developer for a number of companies in the UK.
- He started developing Fudget in 2014, which may have been the start of his career as an independent app developer.
- The earliest video I see on his YouTube channel is from January 2019.
- And, best I can tell, he started teaching on Udemy in mid-2019.
What type of online business does Danny have?
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.