- Music Producer
- $20,000 monthly revenue selling beats
- Published August 7, 2020 by Niall Doherty
How does Ant make money online?
Here’s the most popular beat on his YouTube channel:
It seems Ant mainly earns money from sales of his beats on BeatStars, and supplements his income with YouTube ad revenue.
The goal of our Online Money Maker profiles is to show you all the different ways people make money online. We strive to ensure that each profile is realistic – no hype, no scams – so you can see what it really takes to build each type of business.
If you'd like to hear when we publish new profiles, subscribe to our free weekly newsletter below. Each edition is packed with tips, insights and opportunities to build your online business. We send it out every Friday to 6,987 legendary subscribers.
How much money does Ant make?
According to the following March 2020 interview on YouTube, Ant is earning about $20,000 per month selling beats.
Our goal at eBiz Facts is to give you accurate information about online business so you can gain clearer insights, make better decisions, and achieve your own success.
With that in mind, we strive to ensure the accuracy and transparency of the income claims and estimates that you see on this website.
- We treat all income claims we find online with skepticism.
- We don’t report incomes that seem especially controversial or unrealistic.
- We cite our sources and/or share our calculations so you can see where the numbers come from.
- If there are uncertainties about an income claim or estimate, we tell you what those are.
If you see an income claim or estimate that seems off, please tell us so we can fix it.
How did Ant get started?
Ant shares his background at the start of this December 2019 video:
Piecing together what I learned from that and Ant’s March 2020 interview above:
- He started making beats in 2016, at about 20 years of age.
- After getting out of the military, he decided to go a whole year (2019) creating beats and uploading to YouTube every day.
- He used YouTube and his social media to drive traffic to his BeatStars page, where people could buy his music.
- Posting the same style of beat consistently also helped build his audience.
- By about October 2019 he was making $2000 per month.
- Then he had a few beats go viral and in December he earned $15,000 from beat sales and another $6000 from YouTube ad revenue.
So he went from $0 to $20k/month in only a year 🤯
What type of online business does Ant have?
Ant runs a multifaceted online business.
According to our framework it can be broken down like this:
- Authority (Level 4)
Ant has tens of thousands of subscribers to his YouTube channel, and more than 20k followers on Instagram.
- Digital Products (Level 4)
This is Ant’s bread and butter. Most of his online earnings come from sales of his beats on BeatStars.
Follow the links above for more info and examples for each type of business.
Other ways to make money online
There are many other ways to make money online, to work from home or anywhere in the world.